Method/Tut - Others - ⭐UNLIMITED MONEY HACK ☄️ EARN EASY MONEY 0% EFFORtT $200 DAILY, TESTED ✅ | Leaks | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!

Method/Tut Others ⭐UNLIMITED MONEY HACK ☄️ EARN EASY MONEY 0% EFFORtT $200 DAILY, TESTED ✅

Method/Tut Others ⭐UNLIMITED MONEY HACK ☄️ EARN EASY MONEY 0% EFFORtT $200 DAILY, TESTED ✅

LV

Baneka

Threads
Awards
Credits
9,457©
Cash
0$

1. Email traffic (Other traffic like facebook is best I think, but I only have this type traffic). Download some email database from here. The country I download and target: US, CA, AU, DE, IT, ES, UK, DK
2. Buy some cheap domains and vps (open 25 port). Set up spf/dkim on domains; Powermta on vps
3. It's good news If your vps could setup rdns/ptr, you can send all the email list, if not you shoud filter TLD and Rdns needed domains: Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, Aol, GMX, Web.de etc...
4. Find a stable & daily payment replica seller, they sell replica products like LV bags and rayban sunglass etc. Ask them to build a site for you, and all the orders from this store will only belong you. A persons affiliate commission is 20%. If someone buy a item from his site, they will send the affiliate commission within 24 hours to his paypal after they confirm the order.
5. You just drive the traffic and they handel the rest, you don't care about refund and return, because they have already give you the commission first.

u just make 2-3 sales and make around $200 - $300 per day.

Enjoy
Link:

LV

UllU

Threads
Awards
Credits
2,813©
Cash
0$

1. Email traffic (Other traffic like facebook is best I think, but I only have this type traffic). Download some email database from here. The country I download and target: US, CA, AU, DE, IT, ES, UK, DK
2. Buy some cheap domains and vps (open 25 port). Set up spf/dkim on domains; Powermta on vps
3. It's good news If your vps could setup rdns/ptr, you can send all the email list, if not you shoud filter TLD and Rdns needed domains: Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, Aol, GMX, Web.de etc...
4. Find a stable & daily payment replica seller, they sell replica products like LV bags and rayban sunglass etc. Ask them to build a site for you, and all the orders from this store will only belong you. A persons affiliate commission is 20%. If someone buy a item from his site, they will send the affiliate commission within 24 hours to his paypal after they confirm the order.
5. You just drive the traffic and they handel the rest, you don't care about refund and return, because they have already give you the commission first.

u just make 2-3 sales and make around $200 - $300 per day.

Enjoy
Link:
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
gimme

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.