Awards
Credits
1,036©
Cash
0$

Link:
Stock X Refund Method 2023

Requirements :
PayPal account (Doesn’t matter if It’s old or new)
A bit of acting skills / Social Engineering skills.
Money for your order of course, as this is not a no money required method.

Steps : PPM - PayPal Dispute Method - CLAIM EB
( When doing PayPal Disputes, always claim an Empty box. Why? Cause if you say DNA, the company will leave your tracking link in their responds to the dispute, and then you're screwed )

(1)
Well, now once again we’re just getting started to post daily store guides.
I’ve made this as It has been demanded a lot, from members.

(2)
Everyone should be able to purchase from StockX using PayPal, as they have it in nearly all countries, I’m assuming.

Go ahead and purchase what you're looking to get.

(3)
So basically, PayPal has something called buyer protection, so If anything happens to your package, if It gets lost or anything you're always able to make a dispute against the company, and get your money back. But I’d like to see it as 2 people fighting for each other's rights.

If you're not good at writing up a story, you should not be doing this by yourself. Contact me, and we will write a story together, which we will be sending to PayPal.

You’ve ordered the Item, and it has finally arrived, to you. Just get ready to refund it, cause you’ll need to make a dispute straight away!

Log in to your PayPal account, go under Dispute in the Resolution Center, click on the transaction that you want to dispute, under “ Report a Problem “

Select the transaction and click continue. Select “ Item Dispute “
You’ll be able to write a message to the company.

So here’s an example you can write to StockX - I always do different examples on all my store guides! - You can’t fully dispute it in the beginning btw.

( This message will be sent to StockX first )

Greetings StockX!

I’m making this dispute, and taking it further with PayPal, as I’m not satisfied with my purchase, and It’s not even my first bad experience with Stock, as I’ve had nearly the same exact experience when selling my shoes on StockX a couple months ago.

I purchased shoes from StockX, for a ridiculous price tag, and finally received the package today from StockX, as I’ve waited way too long for this package, as It’s a gift for a family member.

It felt very light. Which was very strange, and I’ve purchased a lot of sneakers from them before.
I opened the package, and the shoes that I had purchased were used shoes, and not the ones I purchased.

I’ve tried calling StockX, but their Support, hung up twice, because they didn’t know what to do, so far no support from StockX, and It’s driving me crazy how such a big company has such terrible support,

Please do not use that story, as I don’t want PayPal comparing disputes to other members, as I know someone will use this message.

This is just a story that should give you an idea on how to make the story, just be creative!

This message goes straight to StockX, and not PayPal, as you will need to escalate the issue once It’s available for you!

Usually is within 5 days from when you created the dispute against StockX

(4)

You’re now able to escalate the dispute, which is nearly at the bottom of the payment or the dispute!
Escale to PayPal, basically means that you haven’t found any solution with StockX and you want PayPal to step in.

You’ve now escalated the issue, and you’re able to give PayPal another message.
This is where it really counts, so make it even better, and shit on StockX

Be very creative with what you write, cause remember, It’s your word against StockX.
The one who explains the best, wins the dispute.

So please, take your time when you're writing the next text, as it really counts this time. I really mean it.

If you need any help making a text, message me privately if you're a Premium member!

Just make it sound believable, and you could literally inspect elements of some emails from Stock, to give PayPal to make it seem more legit that you contacted them etc.

Reactions: fognayerku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.