LV

vvs187

Threads
Awards
Credits
1,534©
Cash
0$
For those of you that don't write your own blog content, probably won't experience Writer's Block but for anybody that does, you will know exactly what Writer's Block is and how it can affect your Writing Technique and Efficiency.

What is Writer's Block?
Writer's Block is where you get a Mental Block within your Thought Process which results in you forgetting what you want to write or what you wanted to write. It's something that happens often, halfway through a Blog Post and it can result in Blog Posts being unfinished and thoughts/ideas being lost.

When Do You Experience Writer's Block?
You experience Writer's Block when writing content, however, it's not specific. You could be writing a Meta Description, a 2000 Word Blog Post, A Facebook Post, anything that involves written content.

What Does It Feel Like?
Writer's Block as mentioned above is a Mental Block. It basically feels like a Loss of Thoughts and it is something that a lot of Writers Experience when creating Written Content. You could have a Fantastic Idea for your Blog Post that involves a structure, however, when you come to create the post and the idea, you forget. The idea has totally left your mind and thought process.

How Can You Prevent Writer's Block?
This is the key question. How can you Prevent Writer's Block? The main way to Prevent Writer's Block is to PLAN. This allows you to plan ahead with your piece of Written Content, whether that be a Blog Post or a Facebook Post, and store your Thoughts & Ideas for when you come to write your Blog Content.

However, when it comes to planning your Written Content, you need to form a plan that works for you. The plan I use for Content Writing might not suit your needs or seem efficient to you, however, it's what works for me and it's what prevents my own Writer's Block. You can form your own plan and write the parts of your article down which are important to you and your content.

My plan is as follows;
  • Write Down My Blog Title
  • Write All Sub-Headings In Order
  • Write Sub-Heading Information
  • Write My First Paragraph
  • Plan & Save Any Images - Including Featured Image
I find that this process allows me to plan and create multiple pieces of content at once while being the most efficient. As mentioned, this might not directly work for you but the idea is to plan. It's to create your content before actually creating it.

For those of you who experience Writers Block, I hope that this thread helps with your writing and that it allows you to create more blog content in a more efficient manner.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom