Threads
Awards
Website
trailtechs.com
Credits
2,037Ā©
Cash
0$
I will give you a bit by bit manage on the best new Amazon carding method successfully.

This new amazon carding method covers the ā€œwww.amazon.comā€ and Amazon for specific nations. If youā€™ve never checked before, take a moment to relax and acquire the most recent information that will help you win the game. To accomplish this, specific equipment and supplies are required. Iā€™ll break down each one for you and explain how to use it when carding Amazon.

When starting the amazon tutorial, you should get a good Amazon CC because it will go a long way in making your transaction successful. I have made an article on how to get good amazon cc. Read them on Live cc for Carding.

Note that the method here is only for carding physical items off Amazon. If you need to start carding E-gift cards then you will have to check here.

Required Tools for Amazon Carding.​

• Amazon CC (Credit Card Fullz)
  • Drop
  • Socks5
  • Mac Address Changer
When you have the above materials, you will now have to face the real deal. Since I promised to take you on a step by step guide, I will do justice to it here.

Amazon Carding Method/Tutorial ā€“ Step by Step Guide​

• The first thing you have to do is to purchase a cc based on amazon bin. Some cc may not work and it will lead to your account been limited or banned.
  • When you have your fullz ready, the next thing will be to set up your socks. Make sure youā€™re connected to the cc owners state.
  • Make a new email with the name of the cc holder before making an account on Amazon with the new email you just made.
  • You will have to age the account before placing any other. The first order will be low to avoid triggering security and blacklisting transaction.
  • The first order you are going to place should be below $200. If you go higher than this for the first time, you might be prompted to verify that the cc belongs to you.
  • After successfully placing the first, second and third order with low amount, you will now be able to do higher amount at a time.
  • Choose your drop or address as shipping address but enter cc owners address as billing address. In the event that It did not work, use cc=ship and reroute later.

Conclusion.​

This is the latest and working method for carding Amazon I offer some services like Selling Amazon Fire Bin, selling of carded product or amazon aged account

Did you like this article? Visit trailtechs.com for more guides

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.