LV

karlancko

Threads
Awards
Credits
197©
Cash
0$
Hello, So im rather new in the game...well, been a lurker for years doing small accomplishments and whatnot but never successfully deployed malware, or ransomware etc.
So in my digging, i have found a smallish landscaping company and i have access to everything about them. I am in the owner/ceo office365, outlook as well as sales dept, admin, projects etc etc. I have full access to their web presence godaddy/wix etc as well as banks.
trying to decide whats the most valuable route thats somewhat less time consuming....if that even makes sense since ive done most all the time consuming work lol.
at first glance i was thinking BEC obv since i have all the access but i would need some help as im ignorant of biz concepts, day to day office , accounts payable/receivable etc
or i could get a recommendation on any malware for like drive by type for visitors to their website.
I hope i make at least some sense to you guys...as i am just really excited and doing my best to stay calm and think clearly ya know.

I just figure i would make my first post here and see what others might do given my situation, if they were in my shoes so to speak

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.