LV

proi7654rd

Threads
Awards
Credits
857©
Cash
0$
If you seek to earn money from anywhere, without investing thousands or needing prior experience, and without selling anything, this is for you.

That's NOT FOR YOU if you're too lazy to finish reading this e-book, prefer aimless scrolling, or shy away from hard work.

LET'S START!

First, you can create an account on this platform called imgur.com. It's a free platform where people share various posts, including funny memes, images, and other interesting content

IMG_8298.jpeg

GETTING PAID

#1: CPAlead.com

IMG_8299.jpeg

Once you sign up, you'll see various offers that you can promote, and you'll earn a certain amount of money for each promotion.

IMG_8300.jpeg

Some offers pay you when someone installs an app, others pay when someone completes a survey, and some pay when someone simply enters their email address. You'll find various offers on the left-hand side. Click on an offer to open a page where you can see exactly how much you'll be paid.

IMG_8301.jpeg

In this case, I would be paid 2.38$ for each person I refer, and they don't have to make any purchases.
All I need to do is share this affiliate link to earn.
This link will be my affiliate link, which I can copy with just one press.

Now, you need to go on imgflip.com to create some content.

IMG_8302.jpeg

If you're lacking ideas, simply browse Imgur to discover the most successful posts and gain inspiration.

Example:

IMG_8303.jpeg

Now, upload your image to Imgur.com Then, use the copied link as the description. Links can be quite lengthy, so I recommend using bit.ly or another link shortener.

IMG_8304.jpeg

THAT'S IT!

At the beginning, you need to wait until you start seeing results. However, over time, they will become more consistent.

Thanks!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.