Making +$1,953 in Five Days! (A Detailed Guide) | Courses | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!

Making +$1,953 in Five Days! (A Detailed Guide)

Making +$1,953 in Five Days! (A Detailed Guide)

LV

proi7654rd

Threads
Awards
Credits
857©
Cash
0$
I always personally believe that CPA is one of those few fields in IM that can turn this:

full

into this:

full

If… you use it the right way! ; )

Let’s see how I’ve achieved the above result with my CPA campaigns recently. Here’re the steps that I’m following not only for this campaign but for all my campaigns.

Intro:

Picture this: a mere $217 transforming into a remarkable $1953 in five days. In this thread I’ll show you the potential of CPA marketing when coupled with meticulous planning and execution.

Through rigorous A/B testing and data-driven insights, our protagonist fine-tuned campaign elements to perfection, ensuring optimal performance and ROI. And the results? Nothing short of extraordinary – a staggering $1953 generated in just five days, all from a humble $217 investment.

Ok let’s get started.

Campaign Summary

Start Date: April 28

End Date: May 2

Offer Type: Single Opt-In (SOI)

Offer Payout Range: $5 - $45

Affiliate Network: MaxBounty

Traffic Source: PropellerAds

GEO: T1, T2

Ad Format: Push

Total Spent: -$217.63

Revenue Generated: +$1953.24

Net Profit: +$1735.61

Step 1 - Pick A Good CPA Offer

XA5UvuX__y8ZxYDVub9H_CYXjYXgZrwYEcAP9CI6f4wGPLd3GNuIUxrJXBu0ugTWjRmkd6szCzyOV5puiYWogixQZtWZnwQEmA-vNydfytsbDT4mdu0FyZ6ndPRQJng9aybB_jsNCmw6nzAky32-Gms

In the dynamic realm of affiliate marketing, choosing the right CPA offer can make all the difference between success and failure. With a plethora of options available, selecting the best CPA offer requires careful consideration and strategic thinking. So, how do you navigate this maze of possibilities and pinpoint the perfect opportunity? Let's dive in and explore some key factors to consider when choosing the best CPA offer.

First and foremost, it's essential to align the CPA offer with your target audience and niche. Understanding the needs, preferences, and pain points of your audience is paramount in selecting an offer that resonates with them. Conduct thorough market research to identify trends, consumer behavior patterns, and areas of high demand within your niche. By honing in on offers that address these needs, you'll increase the likelihood of attracting qualified leads and driving conversions.

Next, evaluate the credibility and reputation of the CPA network or affiliate program offering the deal. Opt for well-established networks with a track record of reliability, timely payments, and transparent communication. Look for reviews and testimonials from other affiliates to gauge the network's performance and reputation within the industry. Additionally, consider the level of support and resources provided by the network, as access to training materials, marketing tools, and dedicated account managers can significantly impact your success.

When assessing CPA offers, pay close attention to the payout structure and commission rates. While high payouts may seem enticing, it's essential to consider the conversion rate and earning potential of the offer. Look for offers with competitive payouts relative to the complexity of the required action and the quality of leads generated. Additionally, evaluate the terms and conditions of the offer, including any restrictions or prerequisites that may impact your ability to earn commissions.

Lastly, don't overlook the importance of tracking and analytics. Choose CPA offers that provide robust tracking tools and analytics platforms, allowing you to monitor performance, optimize campaigns, and maximize ROI effectively. By leveraging data-driven insights, you can refine your marketing strategies, identify top-performing offers, and scale your affiliate business for long-term success.

After following the steps above for choosing the right offer and talking to my AM, I chose 11 offers to start testing. Here’re some of them:

4JERoe-AC0KcUxgUgNF2t_TRAj7yGwq0VWURbnn4ZuA9oU2qncBHIdJvvBDFp47l6MqvRT392tQsKTmreN4aHPvWakocGXFbjRGUhCI45hrhCyeXTEBP2QsourekE8AV6Bs-9nttF6Lee0QD5bJ6qfk

7pEILKChbnbrc68GJw3O1BrzLblrWUffINl1eJrVdYPq1nB_mPXQCELWu7wmRe-4NCNboX1NXvCLB9fJ0IZnygRSDN_AUn3PYXW_8q3rB7sjfAFolQNuXuDyCbE4REIS7ebLfZPK59vO29s_GwCThAk

tZX2dVbH1aSxrQXs6JTgM2QirGimVAhdJGCJuTWGlWdlZ-MS7xjWjDzO5LzuR0-PMGX6SLf_WGoLPjPx6Glp895E17j7Qt_QOtvHX9NDi-XAhwkv9SmyL20yWAPT96_st0-fm2oxIfEFTSPeg-d8JBc

Step 2 - Setup Campaign

Basically the campaign’s setup should be based on your offer’s details (type, creatives, payout, geo, etc.) so it’s different for each campaign, however, there are some sections that are common in all campaigns that I’m going to mention here:
Creating a successful campaign on an ad network involves several key steps to ensure optimal performance and ROI. First, choose a reputable ad network with a track record of delivering results and a user-friendly interface. Once registered, familiarize yourself with the platform's targeting options, ad formats, and tracking capabilities.

Next, define your campaign objectives and target audience. Conduct thorough research to identify niche markets with high demand and low competition, then tailor your offer and messaging to resonate with your audience's needs and preferences.

Craft compelling ad creatives and landing pages optimized for conversions. Experiment with different ad formats, headlines, and calls-to-action to find what resonates best with your audience. Implement tracking pixels or codes to monitor campaign performance and optimize accordingly.

Set clear budget and bidding parameters to control costs and maximize ROI. Monitor campaign metrics regularly and make data-driven adjustments to optimize performance and achieve your desired outcomes.

Lastly, don't forget to comply with the ad network's policies and guidelines to ensure your campaign remains in good standing. By following these steps, you can create a successful CPA campaign that drives results and generates revenue on your chosen ad network.

My First Attempts:

Here’s the result after my first try. Not very promising but that’s ok because I know that the offers have enough potential and can turn into green after optimization. (I let campaign run for 4 days).

full

I’ve got only two offers with positive ROI in the first turn of testing.

Optimization - Where the Magic Happens! ; )

There are several things you should consider when it comes to optimization and again, it’s different for each campaign, however in total, the following are the most common ones among all types of campaigns:

Optimizing a CPA campaign is like fine-tuning a musical instrument – it requires patience, precision, and a keen ear for harmony. Whether you're a seasoned marketer or just dipping your toes into the world of digital advertising, mastering the art of optimization can unlock untapped potential and propel your campaigns to new heights. So, let's dive into the nitty-gritty of optimizing a CPA campaign and uncover the secrets to success.

First things first, data is your best friend when it comes to optimization. Dive deep into your campaign analytics to identify trends, patterns, and areas for improvement. Look at key metrics like click-through rates (CTR), conversion rates, and cost per acquisition (CPA) to pinpoint what's working and what's not.

Once you've identified areas for improvement, it's time to roll up your sleeves and get to work. Experiment with different ad creatives, headlines, and calls-to-action to see what resonates best with your audience. A/B testing is your secret weapon here – it allows you to compare two versions of an ad to see which performs better and iterate accordingly.

But optimization isn't just about tweaking ad creatives – it's also about optimizing your targeting and bidding strategies. Refine your audience targeting to focus on high-value prospects most likely to convert. Adjust your bidding strategy to maximize ROI – sometimes bidding higher can actually save you money in the long run by increasing your chances of winning conversions.

And don't forget about the importance of landing pages – they're the final frontier in your optimization journey. Ensure your landing pages are optimized for conversions, with clear messaging, compelling visuals, and user-friendly design.

And here are the results after optimization:

After 3 Days Optimization:
I’ve got 3 offers in green with positive daily ROI.

After 7 Days Optimization:
I’ve got 5 offers in green with positive daily ROI.

After 14 Days Optimization:
I’ve got 7 offers in green with positive daily ROI.

And here’s the final result:

MMhfY78wDtpEDjLYAm49U3gCMrDxkVk6VNb8XNKxGVZXzlDI3zOJf9sxIUcm9E97gVtZwVnIk4Fo2ONV3OZURpnUiLo9kI1LLfSmEksLFFR2NpdekxU3CpCyP1ZdAqDkKN9hkUhf1NLAo5j7GqxY4qo

I cut offer #9 which didn’t perform well after several optimizations and keep the other offers running with positive daily ROI of ~ +$125 / Day.

Conclusion

In conclusion, if you're looking for a lucrative way to make money online, CPA marketing coupled with media buying is a winning combination. Throughout this journey, we've explored the power of CPA marketing, where you earn commissions for specific actions taken by your audience, such as signing up for a trial or making a purchase. Paired with media buying, which involves strategically purchasing ad space to reach your target audience, you have the tools to unlock endless earning potential.

One of the greatest advantages of CPA marketing and media buying is its accessibility. Unlike traditional business models that often require significant upfront investment or specialized skills, getting started with CPA marketing and media buying is relatively straightforward. With a bit of research, experimentation, and dedication, virtually anyone can dive into this realm and start seeing results.

Furthermore, CPA marketing and media buying offer unparalleled flexibility. Whether you're a full-time professional, a student, or a stay-at-home parent, you can mold your CPA marketing endeavors to fit seamlessly into your lifestyle. You have the freedom to work at your own pace, from anywhere in the world, and scale your efforts as you see fit.

Additionally, the potential for passive income through this combination is truly remarkable. Once you've set up your campaigns and optimized your strategies, you can sit back and watch as the commission's roll in, even while you sleep. It's a true testament to the power of leveraging digital platforms and automation to create sustainable income streams.

That’s it. Hope you’ve found this useful and feel free to ask your questions or share your thoughts by replying to the thread and I would be happy to answer. : )

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom