Threads
Awards
Credits
396©
Cash
0$
APPLE PAY CASHOUT METHOD

INTRO
Hello World, Pleasure to have you here and my regards to you all but before you start to proceed with this method, kindly read and get the understanding before you start to proceed.

TOOL REQUIRED
*Shadowrocket or Strong VPN
*High credit score pros(fullz)
*Cracked or Random Proxies

NOTE: It's preferable to use Shadowrocket instead of a VPN; Most VPN don't match the IP of the pros that you will be using, And mind you the shadowrocket is meant for only iPhones.

METHOD
1. Get a new or an old iPhone or iPad that has never been used with Apple Pay Cash.

2. Verify 1 of the accounts via Apple Pay Cash. It has to match the name and address of a driver's
license and the phone.

3. Once verified make another new account on the same iPhone/iPad if it lets. If not get a new phone
or iPad. U can verify if u want if not u don't have to.

4. Get a backlog, cc, or debit card with email access and add it to Apple Pay. Once u have that
verified via bank or email access u can now send cash from the bank log, debit, or cc.

5. There are two ways of adding money; the first way is to go to Apple Pay Cash on the account the bank logs, cc
, or debit is on, and click add money and it will request the amount you want to add to your Apple Pay Wallet -: (NOTE: If verified, you can add $1,500.00 straight away but if not verified it's advisable to add amount within $50 - $450.00. Once the money is added, you can spend and withdraw the balance through the iMessage. You can also add your bank to the Apple Pay Wallet, but mind you it may take 2-3 business days to get funds deposited to your bank successfully without any chargeback.

6. The second way is to send it straight to that person via iMessage and also be able to exchange to cryptocurrency with the help of "Paxful.com".

7. You can make 3 profiles per phone or iPad so just repeat steps. Apple DOES NOT charge back
so once u want to withdraw funds u can add your bank account and send it to that account. Can take
2-3 days to get deposited.

TIPS: I suggest u get a TLO or do a background check on the person whose card it is just in case it gets
blocked you can call the bank and get it unblocked if u have 2 any questions or if anything I missed
ask me.
Easy to get an Apple Pay Account. I post these free and easy methods for those who want it easy on their
phones and don't have laptops
Enjoy
Don't sleep on this Time waits for no man
I won’t talk much. All I will say is you guys need to beasts
of these online free methods you get. It helps a lot

Reactions: fognayerku and conserad9

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.