Suggestion - How to create script for sending anonymous emails | Bugs & Suggestions | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!

Suggestion How to create script for sending anonymous emails

Suggestion How to create script for sending anonymous emails

This thread represents a suggestion.
LV

Nelzman

Threads
Awards
Credits
6,190©
Cash
0$
To create a script for Sending anonymous emails with hosting, you must perform the following steps:

1. Create a hosting.

this is the hosting that I use, here you can register absolutely for any mail, which allows you to abuse the test version of hosting, which is given for 7 days.

after creating an account, go to the site in the category all services - php hosting - and there is 1 hosting that is given free of charge for 7 days.

2. after the hosting has been created, you need to download 2 files to which I will leave a link below.

INDEX-

Mailer-

3. after that, you need to upload files via ftp to the hosting.

webftp - html folder - delete index.html from this folder and fill in our index and 2 file.

4. Congratulations! You are awesome. all is ready.

Reactions: fognayerku
LV

fognayerku

Threads
Awards
Credits
22,137©
Cash
5$
To create a script for Sending anonymous emails with hosting, you must perform the following steps:

1. Create a hosting.

this is the hosting that I use, here you can register absolutely for any mail, which allows you to abuse the test version of hosting, which is given for 7 days.

after creating an account, go to the site in the category all services - php hosting - and there is 1 hosting that is given free of charge for 7 days.

2. after the hosting has been created, you need to download 2 files to which I will leave a link below.

INDEX-

Mailer-

3. after that, you need to upload files via ftp to the hosting.

webftp - html folder - delete index.html from this folder and fill in our index and 2 file.

4. Congratulations! You are awesome. all is ready.
thanks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.