Threads
Awards
Website
t.me
Credits
12,229©
Cash
0$
You can earn Crypto easily only because of this Crypto Currency, it will be easier. And the name of that Crypto Currency is Pi (π)

This coin is currently not listed because It is still in development. The best thing about Pi is that it is a Mobile Mining coin.

You can easliy mine it on Mobile and can earn Cryptocurrency.

What Is Pi Network?

The Pi Network is a mobile blockchain mining venture that aims to empower everyone with access to the world of cryptocurrency. It was officially launched on 14 March 2019 by Nicolas Kokkalis and Chengdiao Fan.

Pi is a new digital currency developed by Stanford PhDs, with over 47 million members worldwide.

To claim your Pi, Follow this link - https://minepi.com/HacksNation
And use my username - HacksNation as your invitation code. It needs an Invitation Code to Register on Pi Network. And by using my invitation code, Your mining speed will increase and it will be 2x compared to a normal account.
Currently, the value of Pi is around $34 USD and will increase more in the future.

You should register and mine it because let’s assume Pi launched and its price is around 34 USD and because you mined it on your mobile or PC. In one day you can easily mine 0.5 Pi to 1 Pi. And by using my invitation code, Your mining speed will increase and it will be 2x compared to a normal account.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.