solimbrevot

Threads
Awards
Credits
1,707©
Cash
0$
Hi :pepegod:

I will share with you a Chrome extension to install on your internet browsers which are derivatives of Chromium such as Google Chrome, Brave, Edge, etc...

With it you will have automatic and live translation, in the language of your choice on streaming videos with subtitles.

You can also leave the basic subtitles and thus be more precise in your translations (I advise you) 😋

The customization is very advanced, choice of character size, choice of color, choice of fonts, etc... And this for the basic subtitles AND for the translated subtitles at the same time!

I will give you my advice to quickly make it easy to use.

With a presentation video and a screenshot of the configuration menu with numbering and description of the parts used to use it properly.

Then it's completely free and I still haven't seen a site where it doesn't work, so all the English courses are for me now! :hehe:

Hum this sweet scent of all power at your fingertips!

I now feel like Thanos after leaving the big errand after eating at the local Taj Mahal, light and immortal!

>> Extension <<

Once you go for example to YouTube, you look for a video in English which has English subtitles:
(To test directly I will provide you with a large English-speaking YouTube channel of courses with English subtitles: https://www.youtube.com/c/Freecodecamp)

Activate video subtitles normally by tapping the gear drawing to select subtitle in "English (automatically subtitle)"

At the bottom of the video you will see a drop (1) appear next to the control buttons such as pause or next video, when you click on the video.
By left clicking on it you will see that you have the choice to check the subtitles that you want to see appear and you can choose the translation language (5) with "Show translation subtitles", to be checked for your automatic translation.

I also advise you to leave the original subtitles by checking "Show original subtitles" (3) to blur if necessary (4).

Then head to “Full setting” (2) to personalize the different subtitles.

My bonus tips for configuring "Full setting" will be:
In the "original subtitles" tab, reduce the size of the writing and put them in white (6) (7).
Then in the "Translation subtitles" tab I advise you to put the writing in large and yellow to clearly see the translation first and not be too bothered by the basic subtitles (8).

Foto no exif 10

Reactions: fognayerku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom