Checker - Script - Amazon PhoneNumber Checker ( python ) | Gen/Checkers | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!

Checker Script Amazon PhoneNumber Checker ( python )

Checker Script Amazon PhoneNumber Checker ( python )

LV

LeyZzXarabe1337

Threads
Credits
398©
Cash
0$

Hello everyone,

I wanted to share a script I've developed that checks the availability of phone numbers on Amazon. The script operates without proxies and is designed to handle multiple requests efficiently, utilizing between 10 to 40 threads. This multi-threaded approach ensures that the checks are performed quickly, reducing the wait time associated with single-threaded queries.

The script works by simulating login or signup operations to see if the phone number is already associated with an existing account, a common indicator of availability. This can be particularly useful for anyone looking into the usability of bulk numbers or monitoring specific numbers for availability without the overhead of managing proxies.

Please note that while the script is efficient, its use should comply with Amazon's terms of service to avoid any potential issues. It's intended for educational and legitimate operational purposes only. I'm eager to hear your feedback and any improvements you might think of!

Happy coding!
Download:

Reactions: fognayerku
LV

pennywish5

Threads
Awards
Credits
1,435©
Cash
0$
Hello everyone,

I wanted to share a script I've developed that checks the availability of phone numbers on Amazon. The script operates without proxies and is designed to handle multiple requests efficiently, utilizing between 10 to 40 threads. This multi-threaded approach ensures that the checks are performed quickly, reducing the wait time associated with single-threaded queries.

The script works by simulating login or signup operations to see if the phone number is already associated with an existing account, a common indicator of availability. This can be particularly useful for anyone looking into the usability of bulk numbers or monitoring specific numbers for availability without the overhead of managing proxies.

Please note that while the script is efficient, its use should comply with Amazon's terms of service to avoid any potential issues. It's intended for educational and legitimate operational purposes only. I'm eager to hear your feedback and any improvements you might think of!

Happy coding!
Download:

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
thxxxxx

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom