Suggestion - Allow Users to View the Threads that are Awaiting Moderation | Bugs & Suggestions | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!

Suggestion Allow Users to View the Threads that are Awaiting Moderation

Suggestion Allow Users to View the Threads that are Awaiting Moderation

This thread represents a suggestion.
LV

StormProductions

Threads
Awards
Credits
1,569©
Cash
0$
Hey there,

I wanted to take a moment to express my appreciation for the wonderful organization and efficient moderation on your forum. The way you handle user interactions is commendable.

I have a suggestion that I believe could enhance the user experience while maintaining the integrity of the forum. My idea is to allow users to view threads that are currently awaiting moderation, accompanied by a clear warning that the content within those threads is not yet guaranteed to be legitimate or verified. This would enable users to contribute by upvoting content that they find helpful or valuable, while still acknowledging the uncertainty associated with such threads.

By implementing this feature, you would provide an opportunity for users to actively participate in the moderation process. It would enable your dedicated team of moderators to make more informed decisions when approving or rejecting threads. The collective wisdom of the community could play a significant role in identifying potentially valuable content, even before it goes through the verification process.

I hope my suggestion is clear and aligns with your vision for the forum. If you require further details or have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me. Thank you for considering my proposal.

LV

heyitsbobby18

Threads
Awards
Credits
351©
Cash
0$
Hey there,

I wanted to take a moment to express my appreciation for the wonderful organization and efficient moderation on your forum. The way you handle user interactions is commendable.

I have a suggestion that I believe could enhance the user experience while maintaining the integrity of the forum. My idea is to allow users to view threads that are currently awaiting moderation, accompanied by a clear warning that the content within those threads is not yet guaranteed to be legitimate or verified. This would enable users to contribute by upvoting content that they find helpful or valuable, while still acknowledging the uncertainty associated with such threads.

By implementing this feature, you would provide an opportunity for users to actively participate in the moderation process. It would enable your dedicated team of moderators to make more informed decisions when approving or rejecting threads. The collective wisdom of the community could play a significant role in identifying potentially valuable content, even before it goes through the verification process.

I hope my suggestion is clear and aligns with your vision for the forum. If you require further details or have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me. Thank you for considering my proposal.
Facts

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.