LV

proi7654rd

Threads
Awards
Credits
857©
Cash
0$
Welcome to the second part of my series on IPTV. In this article, I will share valuable insights and data that I have gathered from my own experience in the IPTV domain. Over the years, I’ve managed to generate a significant income from this business, and I’m excited to share my knowledge with you.

However, I would like to clarify upfront that I will not be answering any questions related to specific resellers. This was the reason why my first thread was closed. My aim here is to provide general advice and guidance based on my personal experience, without endorsing or promoting any specific resellers. I hope you find this information helpful and informative as you navigate your own journey in the IPTV business. Let’s get started!

Before we delve deeper, let’s briefly revisit what IPTV is. IPTV, or Internet Protocol Television, is a digital service that streams television programs and channels over the internet. This technology is rapidly replacing traditional cable or satellite services, offering users a more flexible and modern viewing experience.

Choosing Your Path in the IPTV Business: Server Owner, Reseller, or Provider

In the IPTV business, you have three main paths to choose from.

First, you can be a server owner. This means you own the server that hosts the content, and IPTV resellers buy from you to sell to their customers.

Second, you can be a server reseller. In this role, you buy multiple server panels with a large quantity of credits at a lower price, and then sell them to normal resellers. However, this position comes with risks. For instance, if an IPTV server goes down after you’ve invested $10,000 in credits, you could lose your investment. To succeed as a reseller, you need to be trustworthy and have an audience you can attract and sell IPTV credits to, such as forums, academies, or agencies.

Third, you can be an IPTV provider. This involves buying credits from a reseller and then selling them to the normal customer base. For example, you might buy a panel for $180 with 10 credits, which equates to 10 years’ worth of IPTV subscription. You could then sell a 1-year subscription for anywhere between $55 to $100, depending on your marketing skills, landing page, and customer support.

To give a simple example of potential profit: if you sell a subscription for $55, subtract the $18 credit price and $10 cost per conversion (CPC), you could make a profit of $27. Of course, actual results may vary.

From my experience, customers are willing to pay $60 to $70 if the server and customer support are really good. Lowering the price could actually harm your business. So, choose your path wisely and work hard to succeed in the IPTV business.

Choosing the Right IPTV Server for Your Business​

One of the most frequently asked questions in IPTV reselling is about choosing the right server. The market offers a multitude of servers with varying prices, ranging from as low as $5 per credit to as high as $32 per credit. The price can vary from one reseller to another.

Before we delve into the specifics of servers, let’s consider some key points when purchasing a server panel:

1. No Server is Perfect: If someone claims their server has no issues such as buffering or freezing, they’re not being truthful. All servers may face these issues. The difference lies in the stability of the server and the frequency of such issues.
  2. Server Location Matters: The hosting location of the server is crucial. A server that costs $10 per credit and is hosted in a specific location might perform better in that location than a $20 per credit server hosted elsewhere.
  3. Consider Free Trials, Support, and Content: Check if the server provides free trials, assess the quality of their support, and evaluate the amount of content they provide. It’s also important to see if they are responsive to client requests, such as adding content or EPG.
When buying a server, a general rule of thumb is that higher-priced servers tend to be more stable. However, before making a purchase, it’s advisable to test the server yourself. Check the content they have and try it during a major event like a boxing match or a soccer game, as this can reveal the server’s true performance. Don’t rush your decision. A 24-hour trial may not be sufficient, so consider testing it over multiple days.

Remember, choosing the right server is a critical step in setting up a successful IPTV business. Take your time and make an informed decision.

Let’s delve into the next critical aspect of IPTV reselling: how to sell IPTV.

As you may know, Google has banned the use of ‘IPTV’ as a keyword for advertising, which means you can’t advertise it on Google, our main advertising platform. This development has both pros and cons for us as IPTV providers. On the one hand, many providers unable to adapt to this change will exit the market, reducing competition. On the other hand, those who can find a solution stand to earn significantly more than before.

So, let’s explore a few solutions:

1. Google Advertising with Alternative Keywords: Despite the ban on ‘IPTV’, you can still use Google for advertising by employing alternative keywords. For instance, misspelling keywords may be a good solution to gather your data, and know what keywords may trigger IPTV ads and generate sells for you ;)
  2. Facebook Ads with Cloaking: Facebook ads, when used with cloaking, are still an effective alternative for advertising your IPTV service.
  3. Organic Traffic: You can generate organic traffic from IPTV forums, Reddit, and various other platforms where you can engage potential clients.
  4. Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Currently, SEO is one of the best solutions.
Remember, these are just suggestions based on my personal experience. Your success will depend on your ability to adapt and find the best strategies that work for you.

Before we conclude this discussion, I’d like to touch upon the topic of payment gateways. In my experience, I’ve experimented with various options and ultimately found Stripe and PayPal to be the most reliable. Stripe, in particular, has been an excellent platform through which I’ve managed to generate substantial revenue. It works great with a redirection method.

As for PayPal, I must admit that I’ve had some challenges, including instances where my funds were held. However, with a specific structure in place, it can still be a viable option. Please remember, these are based on my personal experiences and the effectiveness can vary for different individuals.

Final Thoughts:

In this discussion, I’ve tried to address the most frequently asked questions about the IPTV business. This model has proven to be quite profitable for me and continues to be a significant source of income. The market is vast, and with dedication and hard work, you too can earn a substantial amount. While I can’t promise earnings of $50k per month, my experience suggests that it could help you lead a comfortable life. If you’re already well-versed in your field and are earning more, my advice would be to stay focused and look for ways to scale up.

Please note that this business model may be subject to restrictions in various countries. So, before you embark on this journey, it’s crucial to do your research and ensure that it’s a safe and viable option for you.

I hope my experiences and insights prove helpful to you. I’m more than happy to answer any questions to the best of my knowledge.

Reactions: fognayerku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.