Course/Tutorial - Method/Tut - Upskilling - Advancing - Let's Interecept A Mobile Call | Leaks | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!

Course/Tutorial Method/Tut Upskilling - Advancing - Let's Interecept A Mobile Call

Tutorial or Course of anything
LV

SaceGold

Threads
Awards
Credits
14,419©
Cash
0$
So as I learn && put everything into practice, I share with you!!

I 've managed to intercept all the mobile calls on my network @ home && at the office :1540:

With this you can listen to the call from your target . But their is a catch you have to be on the same damn network as the target.

( As I said, as I advance so do you! For those of you judging, I don't hear you intercepting fucken calls so please, swallow a knife! )

Before we can start our fuckery we need to download WS, if you do not know what WS is!! Its a paket sniffer/analyzer WS is short for "WireShark".

We then need to download the file witch will let us intercept the call witch can be found right here

Now what we need to do is open WS now under files click open , then open the file you just downloaded "SIP_CALL_RTP_G711" > now scroll over @ the top where it says Telephony && click on VoipCalls .

You should see a window like this now witch will give you the options to select the target & decode the call stream :

Then we hit play && boom pow ping nigga on sight we just hacked into an un-encrypted VOIP conversation. Like a boss tycoon!! ( FOR NOOBS, But we are still winning!! )

If you did everything correct you can now intercept the call and be a sick snooper, in your head.. as we have a long way to go!!, we can do way more but we will get there when I do.

Reactions: mod3245, Atonic€, Mehdaoui2323 and 5 others
LV

Ccgnnz28

Threads
Awards
Credits
1,076©
Cash
2$

I 've managed to intercept all the mobile calls on my network @ home && at the office :1540:

With this you can listen to the call from your target . But their is a catch you have to be on the same damn network as the target.

( As I said, as I advance so do you! For those of you judging, I don't hear you intercepting fucken calls so please, swallow a knife! )

Before we can start our fuckery we need to download WS, if you do not know what WS is!! Its a paket sniffer/analyzer WS is short for "WireShark".

We then need to download the file witch will let us intercept the call witch can be found right here

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Now what we need to do is open WS now under files click open , then open the file you just downloaded "SIP_CALL_RTP_G711" > now scroll over @ the top where it says Telephony && click on VoipCalls .

You should see a window like this now witch will give you the options to select the target & decode the call stream :

Then we hit play && boom pow ping nigga on sight we just hacked into an un-encrypted VOIP conversation. Like a boss tycoon!! ( FOR NOOBS, But we are still winning!! )

If you did everything correct you can now intercept the call and be a sick snooper, in your head.. as we have a long way to go!!, we can do way more but we will get there when I do.

thx

LV

Ccgnnz28

Threads
Awards
Credits
1,076©
Cash
2$

thx

LV

A_Failure

Threads
Awards
Credits
6,585©
Cash
0$
Let

s see

LV

OVHM

Threads
Awards
Credits
506©
Cash
0$

hfh fhf thf th xtf

LV

game station

Threads
Awards
Credits
521©
Cash
0$

cool

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.