32,278©
Cash
0$
20eaefe30aaafcdd3361e8cdd8105e4b

SAT Mathematics
Published 6/2024
Created by True IQ Academy for SAT/ACT
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 81 Lectures ( 33h 54m ) | 43.5 GB​
Digital SAT Mathematics video lectures 2024 - Success is assured: Detailed theory with examples and shortcuts.

What you'll learn:
(i) All the concepts and formulas, from basic to advance, required in SAT Math Exam.
(ii) Short-cuts and tricks for memorizing formulas and solving questions, to save time. (Guessing intelligently to eliminate incorrect options.
(iii) How to balance speed and accuracy so that all questions are attempted in given time. Variety of problems from easy to difficult level for practice.
(iv) Get rid of fear, nervousness and become confident to tackle swiftly every single question in SAT Math Exam.

Requirements:
Understanding of basic algebra, calculus, geometry, statistics, mensuration and trigonometry. Even if there is no prior knowledge of any particular topic, there's nothing to worry, as every topic would be started from scratch with the explanation of all definitions and formulas.

Code:
https://www.udemy.com/course/sat-mathematics

Please Buy Premium Account from my links to get high download speed and support me

[/reply]​

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Tips
Tips
Top Bottom