LV

Evan01199

Threads
Awards
Credits
4,969©
Cash
0$

I'm going to start by saying, this is a TRIED and TRUE method of checking for valid/approved cards. It is 100% free, no fees, no bs...100% free of charge. Stop paying to check ✓ your cards and give this a shot this first.

❗❗❗***This is Not a method to check the balance, purely to check if a card is valid/working/has more than $1 in the account.***❗❗❗

➡️THIS IS FOR USA CARDS 🇺🇸 im almost positive cards from other countries wont work.

➡️You will need the CC #, Expiration date, Ccv, Name (First & Last) and Zip code for this to WORK.
▫️Anything less wont work so dont try it.
You dont need billing address, just the zip code.

➡️Prior to posting I have used this method DAILY, from as far back as April till now. Just to insure that it is ▫️1. Not a fluke
▫️2. A good and reliable method ▫️3. Does not kill your cards by checking them this way.

➡️That being said i would appreciate your feedback, please post here if you tried and this method worked for you, or if it you tried and it failed.
▫️ If you have success in this method and would like to shoot some cards, fullz, some $, anything my way or have any questions please PM/message me. It would be greatly appreciated but to be clear, im not expecting, asking, looking for, selling, Nor charging for anything.

Link:

Reactions: dev.yassinealioui
LV

dev.yassinealioui

Threads
Awards
Credits
3,429©
Cash
0$

I'm going to start by saying, this is a TRIED and TRUE method of checking for valid/approved cards. It is 100% free, no fees, no bs...100% free of charge. Stop paying to check ✓ your cards and give this a shot this first.

❗❗❗***This is Not a method to check the balance, purely to check if a card is valid/working/has more than $1 in the account.***❗❗❗

➡️THIS IS FOR USA CARDS 🇺🇸 im almost positive cards from other countries wont work.

➡️You will need the CC #, Expiration date, Ccv, Name (First & Last) and Zip code for this to WORK.

➡️Prior to posting I have used this method DAILY, from as far back as April till now. Just to insure that it is ▫️1. Not a fluke
▫️2. A good and reliable method ▫️3. Does not kill your cards by checking them this way.

➡️That being said i would appreciate your feedback, please post here if you tried and this method worked for you, or if it you tried and it failed.
▫️ If you have success in this method and would like to shoot some cards, fullz, some $, anything my way or have any questions please PM/message me. It would be greatly appreciated but to be clear, im not expecting, asking, looking for, selling, Nor charging for anything.

Link:
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
lets see

LV

welovethemunchies

Threads
Awards
Credits
13,756©
Cash
0$
te

Link:
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
stt

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Tips
Tips