GenAI Email Writing Pro: Human-Like Newsletters That Convert | Courses | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

GenAI Email Writing Pro: Human-Like Newsletters That Convert

LV

carxproveteran

Threads
Awards
Credits
30,247©
Cash
0$

Master AI-powered email copywriting for authentic, high-converting campaigns.Transform your Newsletter with Real Content

Current Price: Free
Discount: 100% off

Original Price: $44.99

What you will learn:​

How to generate outstanding email marketing copy. E-mails that will stand out from the crowd, and won’t be ignored
How to write personalized e-mails that will make people remember and like you (and your brand!)
How to use generative AI to create powerful content for many different marketing purposes
We’ll also discuss cold email, follow-up emails, good CTA, promotional emails, educational and informative e-mails, asking for feedback and review, Headlines
How to generate attention-grabbing subject lines (because the subject line is your first opportunity to engage your readers)
How to use GenAI tools like ChatGPT and Claude to write better emails for your marketing purposes
How to use Generative AI to write e-mails tailored to your needs and your business objectives in seconds
In this course, I'm sharing my best email writing pro tips AND my favorite ChatGPT prompts that will help you create the most personalized, and engaging emails!

LV

hilltimoth

Threads
Awards
Credits
14,654©
Cash
0$
View attachment 224799
Master AI-powered email copywriting for authentic, high-converting campaigns.Transform your Newsletter with Real Content

Discount: 100% off

Original Price: $44.99

What you will learn:​

How to generate outstanding email marketing copy. E-mails that will stand out from the crowd, and won’t be ignored
How to write personalized e-mails that will make people remember and like you (and your brand!)
How to use generative AI to create powerful content for many different marketing purposes
We’ll also discuss cold email, follow-up emails, good CTA, promotional emails, educational and informative e-mails, asking for feedback and review, Headlines
How to generate attention-grabbing subject lines (because the subject line is your first opportunity to engage your readers)
How to use GenAI tools like ChatGPT and Claude to write better emails for your marketing purposes
How to use Generative AI to write e-mails tailored to your needs and your business objectives in seconds
In this course, I'm sharing my best email writing pro tips AND my favorite ChatGPT prompts that will help you create the most personalized, and engaging emails!

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Tips
Tips
Top Bottom