Async RAT TürkçeV0.5.8

LV

luaxfy

Threads
Credits
183©
Cash
0$

Note=This is a rat program and it can be detected as a virus because it has a compiler=(Production Part) and it produces viruses. In short, since it is used a lot, the Virus can be detected as a whole because they are clean when they first come out, then as they are used, they are detected as viruses. The AES encryption algorithm in it gets old. and it is added to the database of antiviruses. Mods. Can you please examine the topic in more detail and share the topic? I saw some people, they shared it, but I couldn't share it. If we make a mistake, write to me and I will correct it immediately. I am trying to open good topics here, but you throw it away and do not take it back. Darkcomet Rat is not available in Turkish, I said in the forums, I should share it here. But you deleted that too, watch my video, I even install the program in the video.
35j0cg61

Link:

Reactions: gjggj and seyzo312
LV

seyzo312

Threads
Awards
Credits
48,182©
Cash
0$

Note=This is a rat program and it can be detected as a virus because it has a compiler=(Production Part) and it produces viruses. In short, since it is used a lot, the Virus can be detected as a whole because they are clean when they first come out, then as they are used, they are detected as viruses. The AES encryption algorithm in it gets old. and it is added to the database of antiviruses. Mods. Can you please examine the topic in more detail and share the topic? I saw some people, they shared it, but I couldn't share it. If we make a mistake, write to me and I will correct it immediately. I am trying to open good topics here, but you throw it away and do not take it back. Darkcomet Rat is not available in Turkish, I said in the forums, I should share it here. But you deleted that too, watch my video, I even install the program in the video. View attachment 214071
Link:
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
thxxxxxx

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom